Saturday, July 9, 2011

Coupon Trip 7/9

Total before coupons - $243
Paid - $140
Savings of 57%
Not pictured - 30 cans 22oz Pedegrie Dog food
Highlights of this trip

18x 3 Muskiteers Candy Bars - FREE
Cans Dog food BOGO - .35 Each
Kool Aid   .49 Each
Ritz Crackerfulls - $1.19 each
Fiber One 80 Calorie Cereal - $1.44 each
9x Franks Hot Sauce - FREE
6x Pillsburry Grands - .49 each

Almost everything had a coupon.  There were a few stock up items I got that we were out of, but the price of them was either a closeout item, or a really great deal.
I LOVE using coupons.  I get such a thrill seeing how well I do. 
My only goal is to stay above a 50% savings, and I did.
I even got a raincheck for 9 boxes of Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta I have coupons for that will be FREE.
Also got Michael a really cool Cars 2 puzzle pack (not pictured, as he took it already)  LOL
tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment