Saturday, April 9, 2011

First coupon Trip

Ok, that was ALOT of work and I don't think I did as good as I could. Alot of the stuff that was the bigger deals were all gone. And looking at my Kroger receipt I can't tell if they did the douple/triple coupons like they were susposto so I will be headed back to Kroger to speak to a manager to have my receipt explained to me. But I did score rainchecks at Albertsons for their super great priced chicken. So I can get a little now, then next month(30 days) stock up again. Total saved today - $74.90 with coupons and store cards. But I spent $182.03 between CVS, Walgreens and Kroger. Spent a bit over my limit so Tom Thumb is out this time. This is acutally a really good start for me because I usually only use coupons for pull-ups for Michael, so I am really happy with a $74.90 savings. Now I have 30 days to plan my next shopping trip because other than milk, bread & basic stuff we may run out of our grocery shopping is done for us this month. Hopefully I can get to the point where I can afford to go grocery shopping more than ONCE a month with my new skills and the better I get at this too. LOL


tag2

1 comment:

  1. $75 in savings! Wow. I'm in admiration that you have a once a month shopping trip. I go closer to once a day.

    ReplyDelete