Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beauty all around

We took the opportunity today to drive out to Denton to check it out to see if it would be a possibility for home buying - way to far, but it was a beautiful drive back. If ever I doubted our move, the beautiful green landscape of Dallas makes me remember why we moved here.

We actually did come across a home builder in Little Elm that had the PERFECT house for us and the location was perfect. Now if only we were ready to buy. Hopefully they have some homes for us in about 1 1/2 years when we are finally ready.


We gave Michael a cookie to snack on............. not one crumb made it to his mouth.
Oh how this little boy makes me smile. I had to take the car to a carwash to use a vacuum. The cookie was EVERYWHERE!!

tag2

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I bet it is nice being in some green :) I do love the dry desert, but green is so beautiful! Well, at least you got something out of the trip. You'll know the first place you want to start looking when you are ready to buy. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete