Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weight Loss journey Chapter 2

I am at where I was afraid I would be after I had Michael. HE IS WORTH IT, however.
For all you who have known me for a long time, you know I have always struggled with my weight. In 2003 I had a gastric bypass and lost an amazing 147 pounds. I felt great, looked great and was looking forward to this new "me" for the rest of my life.
Well, life happened and I lost track of what I needed to do to stay healthy.
Surprisingly I only gained 13 pounds when I was pregnant with Michael and lost all plus some shortly after his birth. Then something happened.
I can blame it on my back going out and being practically immobile for awhile, PPD after the birth and just being lazy.
I need to take control back and get back my life.
I have found this new product called the FIT BAR. It's amazing. And it tastes pretty darn good as well. You can order on their website but I found them at Walmart.



Eat this bar, and a 8 oz glass of water about 30 minutes before your meals. This bars make you feel full and eat less. I can say, that it is true.
These gems are one of my new weapons against this "friend" of mine. But what a yummy weapon.

I will blog about every other week on the progress and any other tricks, tools or just fun stuff about my journey back to my 155 pound "true" self.

tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment