Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little bit of this.....



What a Week!!!

Ok, who am I kidding. The weather has been a tad cold then by Thursday it was raining non stop until Friday night. With 30 - degree temps outside Michael and I have been pretty much stuck inside. I am going freaking CRAZY.
I did take Michael to storytime at the local Garland library on Wednesday. That was alot of fun, and Michael enjoyed himself.

I had another job interview Thursday, but this time with a radio station. Being back in that atmosphere and seeing everything so familiar made me for the first time in 3 months to want to get back to work. I am really hoping I get this job, but if not I will continue to look in radio to get back into the mix hopefully by no later than this summer, but good case in a few weeks.





Mike and I went to this GREAT new place today for lunch called the Flying Fish. Now, if you know me I am not a big fish eater, but I ordered grilled Grouper with grilled squash. The best meal I have had in a very long time. It tasted so clean and healthy that the only negative with it, was I wanted another piece of fish. It was delicious. Little Michael shared my meal, and he loved the fish, and the rice & beans. Not so much the squash, but he enjoyed himself.


We all have this singing fish somewhere in our garages, at least we do. We need to find ours so we can adopt ours out. This was hilarious!!! Your name goes up on the wall under your fish. PLUS you get free food.

Michael loved all the "Fishies" on the walls. He was a crack up.


tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment