Friday, December 18, 2009

What day is it??

Parenting Poster


I am seriously thinking I am going to loose my mind. I can't remember what day it is let alone tell you today's date. This has been the longest I have been without a job, and I honestly thought I would enjoy it. Am I crazy to not??

I went to a baby shower this afternoon and sitting with all the gals, thought to myself, " I can't do this" Maybe it's the fact I have been working straight for 22 years, with about 10 years having at least 2 jobs and/or working 7 days a week. This is totally foreign to me. Maybe if I had another child I would stay busier, but I am about to pull my hair out. And if I am feeling this way, how the heck is little Michael feeling. I will tell you. At the shower today, all the little kids were outside playing and he was standing at the door watching. WATCHING!!!! He didn't realize he could go in and out. Because we live in an apartment right now he doesn't realize he can go out and play with the other kids. So he finds a toy vacuum and plays by himself. I need to get this child into a play group and FAST.

When I do get a job, yes I am going to be looking as soon as I unpack in Garland, Texas Michael is going to have other kids to play with. I can only play with his toys so long..........

I will say however, that whatever job finds me won't be as stressfull as my last nightmare job. I am glad to be gone from there but I miss the work. I actually really liked what I did, just not the politics or butt kissing that goes with it.

By the way the above photo, could totally be Michael because he ALWAYS gets into Ellie's crate.

This will be the last post for awhile as we are getting ready to..... MOVE. So happy holiday's to you and your family's and check back soon for the exciting adventure of "Hughes's MOVE to Dallas" It's guaranteed to be a hoot!


tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment