Monday, February 11, 2013

And then it just got CRAZY


Michael is such a goof! He came out of his room and instructed me to take this photo of him. Silly boy!  With Valentines coming up, I am trying to get a little goodie bag put together for all his little friends at school.  Saw these on Pinterest and thought they looked cute and easy enough.  AND something Michael could help me with.  SCORE one for mommy.




Michael had his first soccer practice yesterday. The kids were having a lot of fun and it was great to meet everyone. I was suckered into being the coach so it was all on me. It's alot more than I thought. We have to have practices every week, and I have to figure out what to do during the practices. FUN! Part of being the coach is also being on the field for the games. I am OK with this because it will be great exercies for me, and forced. ha, ha, ha Can't really make up an excuise for not having time to exercies on game days.

The Hughes clan is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Our soccer games start up on Saturday, then we have Monster Jam on 2/23 then WWE on 2/25. We are also planning a fun family trip to Kentucky & Nebraska the first part of May to see family. Then Michael starts up with T-ball and then he turns 5 and mommy promised him a birthday party. Then we are going to take Michael on a weekend trip to Houston to the beach, then he starts KINDERGARTEN!!! Where did the last 5 years go?????? My baby starting kindergarten, just doesn't seem possible.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment