Friday, October 28, 2011

Pre Halloween Fun


Michael's preschool today had their Halloween parade.  I of course being the good mommy went and took pictures of all the kids.  I even made pumpkin shaped turkey sandwiches
Pumpkin Sandwiches
Ghost goodies
and made little goodie bags for all his classmates.  This part of being a mommy is a lot of fun for ME.


Michael's class posed for me.  I was trying to get them to stand up, but they all wanted to sit.  They all looked so cute in their costumes.  It also showed me with all his friends there just how much bigger Michael is than his friends.

Showing me their tongues.   How cute are they??

Michael and his buddy Mennassah (have no clue how to spell it) were inseparable.

On Wednesday night our ward had it's Trunk or Treat.  It was a lot of fun and the boys had fun getting candy and eating donuts.

Daddy AND Michael trying to eat a donut together.  I like teamwork!


After it was all done, Michael relaxing in the car enjoying his loot.  I LOVE this photo of him. Cracks me up!!
tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment