Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Mr. Lightning McQueen

Oh how I just LOVE this little boy. 
Michael's pick for his Halloween costume this year.  I know it's a suprise to most of you.  LOL.   Seeing as he is obsessed with Mr. McQueen.

Michael and daddy went to a carshow this past weekend and had a lot of fun.  Now we are doing a countdown to when Grandpa comes to visit. (10/22)  Michael and grandpa have a very special relationship.  It's so neat for me to watch.  They don't get to see each other that often since we moved to Dallas (boo hoo) but it's a relationship that is very important to me.  Michael doesn't get to know my dad, so I want to make sure he bonds with his grandpa.  NO PROBLEM THERE. 
I will have fun photos and stories after the visit!
tag2

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie. I love the costume I was going to get that for the boys but then ended up doing something different, now I see how cute it is I should have gotten that one! Anyways super cute!

    ReplyDelete