Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WOW



OMG, this is only truck #1 of 2. Gotta love Mike. He is going to be one tired boy when this is all done and over. Whoever said moving was fun or easy, LIED!!!!

We leave in 2 days!!!!!!! Well Mike leaves in 2 days. Michael & I leave in 7 days (frown)

2010 is going to bring fun adventures for the Hughes family and commitments to ourselves that I promise will be fun, entertaining and inspiring. Yes, I lost 147 pounds before, and with my past year......... aagghhh......... I am on the road to get my baby weight/post baby weight OFF. I will be sure to tell you ALL about it. And weather Mike want's to or not, he is going on a diet too, and we are going to "shock" our friends in Las Vegas when we return for our first visit (sometime the end of 2010) Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get preggo's until at least May/June, so I can get myself back onto the road to being my healthy self.


tag2

No comments:

Post a Comment