Saturday, June 1, 2013

Michael's 5th Birthday Party

Michael's 5th Birthday Party

Today we had Michael's birthday party for his 5th birthday.  I was worried this morning that it was going to rain since that is what the skies and weatherman said.    SUCCESS!!!!
It was a lot of fun and what a wonderful memory for Michael for his very first birthday party.  The party started at noon and it started sprinkling around 230.  We had quite a few friends from his class come and boy oh boy did we have fun!!!

Michael had a little incident of jumping into the pool without his floaties on and starting obviously drowning.  I am told Mike was a ninja and was in the pool before anyone even started panicking.  What a superhero of a dad, and loser or a mom as I was completely unaware of this until I was told AFTER the party.  Yeah, WTH???  but he is ok and back in the pool WITH his floaties on. 
 
Michael actually requested this cake.  I thought for sure I was going to be getting either a Monster Jam or WWE one, but nope.  He wanted Spider Man.
Thank you rain Gods for holding off on the storm until after the birthday party and allowing me to give my little man a most wonderful party.
 
Even though he almost had his party cancelled.  Yep, our little WONDERFUL boy decided to punch his teacher yesterday in the stomach.  So he actually won't be enjoying any of his birthday toys until next week when he is off restriction but we decided to continue with the party. 
This hopefully will be only a one time instance and we will NOT have a repeat.  I am pretty sure he learned his lesson with his punishment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment