Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trophy Party


Tonight we had the trophy party for Michael's soccer team Angry Birds. Can I say this, I am so glad it's over. It has been a lot of fun, but it has also been a lot of work and I am ready for a break. lol. One of the dad's tonight wants to reform the group and be the coach. Thank goodness. I wasn't going to volunteer again but I was going to sign Michael up.

Gotta LOVE the nice curling iron burn on my neck.  I forgot about that.  I wasn't actually going to do a presentation for the kids, but I ended up of course doing that and taking pictures will all the kiddos.
With all 13 families we took up a pretty good part of CiCi's Pizza.  I kinda felt bad, but what are you going to do.  I had actually been working with the manager of there for over a month so we were prepared.  However tonight just happened to be a busy night for them.  I think at one point there were no tables.  Glad we got there about 45 minutes early to snag a good chunk of tables together and get decorations up.


Mike's dad is in town as we are getting ready to go on a big family road trip to Kentucky and Nebraska on Saturday for about a week.  Fun times!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment